- The panel facing the driver of a vehicle or the pilot of an aircraft, containing instruments and controls
- splashboard: protective covering consisting of a panel to protect people from the splashing water or mud etc.
- instrument panel on an automobile or airplane containing dials and controls
- A board of wood or leather in front of a carriage, to keep out mud
- A dashboard (also called dash, instrument panel, dial and switch housing or fascia) is a control panel placed in front of the driver of an automobile, housing instrumentation and controls for operation of the vehicle.
- Walter Percy (1875–1940), US automobile manufacturer. He was president and general manager of Buick Motor Company 1916–21 and introduced the Chrysler automobile in 1924
- Chrysler is the flagship brand of Chrysler Group LLC, named after founder Walter P. Chrysler.
Dashboard in my car on a rainyday.
Dashboard Function on Tiger